Tuesday, September 11, 2012

iPads in the Classroom

I was lucky enough to receive 2 iPads last year to use in my classroom. One was through a grant that my kindergarten colleagues and I wrote and the other was gratiously purchased through our school's PTO. I am still beyond thrilled to have them!!! So far I have mostly just used them as a center. I stumbled accross a really cool iPad directions and managment tips from Two Fulbright Hugs. If you don't follow her blog you really should. You'll find lots of wonderful freebies and great ideas! I printed up the student direction cards and placed them in a binder at our iPad center. This allows the students to be able to see which app I would like them working on that day and saves me from having to help them get started. What apps or iPad management tips are working in your classrooms? I would love some feedback!

No comments: