Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library and a SALE!

 
My little TpT store is having a sale! I'm celebrating the fact that after months of coulda, woulda, shoulda I finally have uploaded products onto my store. There are many more to come so I invite you to check it out and follow me on TpT so you can receive updates.

Have you heard of Dolly Parton's Imagination Library? It is such a cool program that provides children (birth to age five) with a new age appropriate book each month. The books are mailed right to your door or post office box. I signed my daughter up last fall and let me tell you the teacher in me gets SO excited when a new book comes each month. The books are fantastic! They send popular stories from well known authors. Harper’s books have been mostly board books so far which I love! If you have little ones at your house go check out Dolly Parton's Imagination Library webpage to see if the program is offered to your area and sign up!

No comments: