Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Cleaning Sale!

Happy Spring Break! My break started with a computer virus. I was devastated! I had a TON of computer stuff to do over the break! My major one was to finish up my spring unit as well as 2 others that were all in the final stages. Sigh. I think that everything on my trusty laptop is going to be fine, but I just need our district tech people to give it a check up. All that is way above my head!

The computer drama turned out to be a bit of a blessing in disguise. I have spent precious time with my little girl. We hit up the zoo, enjoyed the beautiful weather playing outside, took some snuggle naps, and just hung out with no distractions. It has been wonderful.

I did start a little Pinterest project where I am repurposing an old entertainment center into a play kitchen. It is going to be the cutest thing ever! My brother in law is pitching in to lend a hand...and his power tools. I'll post pics when it's done. Hoping that's only a few more days. I'm dying to play with H in her new kitchen.


My little TpT store is having a sale this weekend only. I wish there were 3 new units finished and ready to post, but I'll be adding those as soon as I can get my poor old computer back from the tech doctor. Please check out my store this weekend for 20% off! I'm linking up with Krista at The Creative Chalkboard for this sale. Her clip art is my absolute favorite and her freebies are amazing! Visit Krista's blog to see all the other awesome stores having sales his weekend. Wishing you a wonderful Easter and a happy spring!!!

No comments: