Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's Day

My first graders are overdoing the old "your shoe is untied" joke today! It might be a long day.

I wanted to share this super cute idea that my kindergarten teacher friends down the hall are doing today for April Fool’s Day. When their students got to their desks this morning they already had "breakfast" waiting for them. Bacon, eggs, and toast! Yum! It is actually half of a graham cracker (toast), two pretzel sticks (bacon), and a scoop of vanilla frosting with a yellow M&M on top. Too fun! Thanks for the fun idea Lisa V!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could use your sweet ideas. I just don't think my high school kids would think it was cool. :) Love the idea though!! --Jill

Amanda K. said...

So cute! We're on spring break, so I didn't get to do anything.

Amanda
thirdgradeexperience.blogspot.com

Lindsey (The Teacher Wife) said...

I love this! I will def. have to do it next year! too cute:)