Monday, April 11, 2011

Easy thank you card idea

At the beginning of each school year I like to take a picture of my class holding letter signs that spell thank you. I print them out (2 or 3 on a page) from a colored printer. Next, I glue the picture onto a half sheet of construction paper (or colored card stock) and fold in half. I pre-make several of these to have on hand and making more throughout the year is a breeze. Whenever we need a thank you card for someone I just have the kids sign the inside of one of these. It is an easy, cheap, and personal way for my class to show our gratitude to others.

This also works for special birthday cards!

3 comments:

ashley said...

Love this idea!!
http://firstgradebrain.blogspot.com

Lindsey (The Teacher Wife) said...

this is such a great idea! i think i'll have my students do this tomorrow! i love it!

thanks for linking up:)

First Grade Fanatics said...

Great idea! I will have to use that one. :)